Dell ALIENWARE AW2521HF 24.5" Gaming Monitor (3 Year No Brightness Replacement Warranty) for FPS / Full HD / IPS Matte / DP, HDMI x 2, Vertical Rotation, Height Adjustment, 1 ms / 240Hz, NVIDIA® G-SYNC® Compatible, AMD FreeSync™ Premium)
Mô tả ngắn
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Product introduction: Speed that no one can win. 240Hz refresh rate, IPS 1ms (GtG FAST) and FreeSync,G-SYNC Compatible high-performance 24.5" gaming monitor. Everything is for the game. INCREDIBLY REDESIGNED
- Support: 3 year warranty; Replacement will be delivered first when repaired
- [Screen Size] 24.5 inches [Panel Type] IPS, Matte [Maximum Resolution] 1920 x 1080 FHD [Aspect Ratio] 16:9
- Response Speed: 1 ms (True, GtoG, OD in Extreme mode) Contrast Ratio: 1,000: 1 (Brightness) 400 cd/m² (Color depth) 16.78 million colors, Color gamut: RGB 99% (Other Features) FreeSync Premium, G-SYNC Compatible, On-Screen Display Menu, Lighting Effect
- [Connection] HDMI x 2, DP x 1, USB 3.0 upstream x 1, USB 3.0 downstream x 4, Headphone out jack x 1, Audio line-out x 1 [Adjustment] Height adjustment, tilt, swivel (left and right angle adjustment), pivot (vertical and horizontal rotation), VESA compatible (3.9 inches (100 mm) [Accessories] Power cable, HDMI cable
- Dimensions: Height 16.5 - 20.5 inches (421 - 526 mm) x Width 22.0 inches (556 x 251.92 mm); Weight: 15.5 lbs (7.17 kg) (including stand), 25.5 lbs (11.22 kg) (when packaged)
- Display Method & Display Type: LED
Thông tin sản phẩm
|Product Dimensions||25.19 x 55.63 x 52.61 cm; 7.17 Kg|
|Item model number||AW2521HF|
|Color||Dark Side of the Moon|
|Item dimensions W x H||25.2 x 55.6 x 52.6 cm|
|Standing screen display size||24.5 Inches|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Number of HDMI Ports||2|
Speed that no one can win. 240Hz* Refresh rate, Response speed IPS 1ms (GtG FAST) and FreeSync and G-SYNC Compatible high-performance 24.5 inch gaming monitor. Everything is for the game. INCREDIBLY REDESIGNED
When connecting to HDMI, the output side and cable must be compatible with HDMI 2.0 or later in order to display at 240 Hz drive.
■Technical phone support
Our technical support will provide direct support for you in case of any technical problems after delivery.
0120-981-690 (can also be used with mobile phone) / 044-520-1435
※Please read the product before inquiry.
■About the 3-year replacement warranty (including the LCD panel and backlight)
If the product breaks down under normal use and under conditions and the Dell Technical Support is determined to be malfunctioned by 16:00 on a weekday, we will deliver a free replacement (except Mon-Friday, Holidays and End of Year 12/30-1/3) for the shortest next business day (except Mon-Friday, Holidays and End of Year 12/30-1/3).
Customers replace the product by themselves and return the defective item to us.
■Replacement delivery estimates
Next working day shipping regions: all over Honshu, Shikoku Prefecture, all Kyushu, Sapporo, Okinawa Hongshima (except some county areas).
Next working day shipping area: Hokkaido other than Sapporo.
After the meetings are determined area: isolated islands, some other countries
※In the event that this service is arranged in the afternoon, delivery may be postponed after the next business day.
Depending on the weather and traffic conditions, you may not be able to check the above dates.
■About toll repair after the replacement service is terminated
If a failure or fault occurs after the effective period of the replacement service is completed, a free replacement will be provided.
Please be aware that the price of the product may exceed the time of purchase due to a campaign.
■ About the No Shine Guarantee (Premium Panel Warranty)
No Shine Guarantee means a free replacement if you find any pixel defective "brightness" on your monitor panel.
The effective life of this warranty is the same as the monitor itself's warranty period (up to 5 years for charge).
If you find a pixel defective that is considered "brightness", please contact us for diagnosis through Dell Technical Support.
What is the shining point?
Luminous point is the pixel that is permanently lit on the LCD panel. The background of the LCD screen is black, and the pixels that are constantly lit up such as white, red, blue, green, purple, light blue, yellow, etc. correspond to the brightness point. (The pixels that are always black against white background will be a black spot, not a glowing point. Please be aware that black spots are not covered by this warranty.